Crafting Legal Resolutions That Work For You
Bronxville family law attorney Joan Iacono helps her clients deal with a diverse range of issues affecting their relationships, their finances, their children and their futures. With more than 30 years of experience, she has a reputation for providing seasoned legal counsel and high-quality representation in complex high asset divorces throughout Putnam County, Dutchess County, Westchester County and New York City.
Strategies Tailored To Your Objectives
It is not uncommon to enter into divorce with more questions than answers. Joan will take the time to listen to your concerns and answer all of your questions. She cuts through the legal jargon and is careful not to overpromise, so that her clients fully understand their rights and have a good sense of what to expect.
Some people head into divorce with unrealistic demands. Others don’t ask for enough. Joan helps her clients set realistic expectations regarding custody and parenting plans, division of marital assets, support and options for relocation or staying in a family home.
Marital Agreements And Adoptions
Of course, there are legal matters within the family law realm that are not about a pending divorce. Iacono Law assists clients with:
- Adoptions, including stepparent adoptions, grandparent adoptions and legal guardianship
- Appeals, with more than three decades of experience in appellate litigation, we have the insight it takes, whether you need to overturn a decision or preserve a trial victory.
- Premarital and postnuptial agreements are an effective preventative measure to avoid expensive legal disputes
- Protecting parental rights if custody of your children is threatened or a child has already been removed from your home by Child Protective Services
- LGBT legal matters, including same-sex divorce, parenting plans, second-parent adoptions and estate planning for life partners.